Wednesday, June 1, 2005

My daughter

Stephanie just called me and told me that when she got back to Florida, she was sick as a dog. When I got sick when I was living at home, mama use to give me medicine to make me shit, she thought, if you ever were sick, then the best thing to do is take a good long shit. I got a lot of my mama's ways, she was a mean old indian woman, but she was a good, sweet, caring person. She had tons of grandchildren, but she always liked Joey and Stephanie the best. I think the reason that I was always close to my mama. The others were not. When my mama had to pee or take a dump, she would do it anywhere she could find. I seen her visit one of her sisters in farm country, Brooklet GA, no one was home one day, so she saw a metal chair in the yard, next thing I saw was mama pulling her dress up and sitting in that chair and took a pee. I got all over her, she said, I almost peed my pants, till I saw this chair. Mama was also the boss, daddy was aways gone off to sea, he was a merchant marine for 49 years, mama wore the pants and had the balls, till daddy came home. My dad was a big man, almost 7 foot tall and weighed over 300 pounds, not fat either. Daddy always had motorcylces, he had Indians until they went out of business then he started buying Harley's. Mama always told everyone, my baby son took after his daddy, the other tree boys took after me. She use to call me a whorehopper and a rumdumb, cause I loved many women and drank as much booze as I could hold, just like my daddy. We were both gamblers and bet on anything, we both shot pool very well and stayed in trouble all the time. I was just like Daddy, but I loved my mama more than anything, she saved my sorry ass many times and paid me out of jail and trouble over 20 times, I was a bad boy many years ago. I have been married three times and my brothers are still married to the same girls they went to school with and married, shit that must be very boring. At least I have a lot of good stories about my life that my grandkids enjoy. My only daughter loves me very much and I love her, she will always be High Dear to me, a southern nickname I gave her when she was born on my birthday. She has two very fine kids and both of them are smart as hell. Hope they come back and see me soon, Cat

3 comments:

  1. We had the cleanest colons on the square

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy, I feel human today - thank goodness. Here is a brief story about Grandma Louise - she would walk down an aisle in the store and rip the loudest, longest farts I have ever heard!!! Stink terribly too. She would giggle and it would embarass the hell out of whoever was with her. On another note, I have learned more from you than any education could have provided me. I love you so very much. I love your stories too and so do Tyler and Bek. You are the best dad. People laugh at me cause I still call you 'daddy', but you will always be my Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could sure tell you some! We will have to set something up!

    ReplyDelete