Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Dentist visit

Had a very early appointment, got there on time, no wrecks on I-95 today. Saw quack, took one crown and glued it back on, then when he was trying to add the other one, something popped, it was my four unit crown, he broke it half into. He fixed it, but took him about 2 hours to rebuild it. I now have a full set of teeth, ofcourse, most of them are fake. But I would not be happy the way I looked, scarcey, I would almost scare the shit out of you. Now I am getting ready for a nap and some heavy drinking when I wake up, pain is bad to day because of the rain. Talked to my 99 year old aunt last night, she is still cokoking and taking care of a three bedroom house, never sick, but sometimes she has problems getting out of bed. Aunt Lucille is mama's oldest sister, only two out of 13 are living, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Ugh...I hate going to the dentist. I've got an unreasonable fear of them. Hope you feel better soon and can get rid of the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEWWWWWWWW!A-man that was GROSS!Hope you feel better soon Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Southern men are just so colorful lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get a haircut while you were at the dentist's place?

    ReplyDelete