Monday, June 27, 2005

It's time for a sex lesson

I was talking to a young lady last night and she asked me for some more sex tricks. I told her that I covered almost all of them and all you have to do is Practice. She told me than her neck was the hot spot, yes it is. A good way to get your woman hot, is while you kissing her mouth, go down to the neck area and give it some tongue, I also like the ears and the whole face. Most women have a weak spot behind there knees and inside the thigh area. You have to practice this a lot, cause most women are different, what works for some, will not work for others. Just take your time and lick and kiss her all over, you will find the spot, and when you do, you and her will be in heaven. Any of my readers can write in and we will talk about different sex topics, I am no Dr. Ruth, but I bet my life on it, that I have fucked more women than she has men. Think about that sports fans. More to come and maybe I will also. I have been on the wagen, when it comes to sex lately, my back and the meds I been taking fucks my dick up. But like Paul Newman said, if I can't cut the mustard, then I can still lick the jar. And I have licked a many a jar among other things, so stay turned for more fun and laughs, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Yep, the neck is a good "hot spot".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this same conversation with Ernest Risley in 1969. He said go for the neck, man. But he was like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In 1969 I was 7 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, hell, I was only 12. Ernest could bring out the best in you. That was an inside joke for Cat, BTW.

    ReplyDelete